SM Cyberzone, the country's largest chain of IT retail stores, is placing the Filipino gaming industry on the spotlight with Game Fest 2020 happening in select SM malls starting this February. Now on its fifth year, the tech hub continues to cement their position in the gaming industry and continue to uphold their promise of providing the best and latest gadgets to shoppers.
"We live in an age where we are inseparable with our gadgets that help us power our passions. This month, we're highlighting this by focusing on Filipino gaming, specifically, eSports," said SM Supermalls senior assistant vice president for sponsorships and Cyberzone marketing head Patrick Pacla.
- Gaming Tech Fair - Get a chance to score exclusive deals and discounts on peripherals, gaming hardware, the latest PC builds, and laptops.
- Gaming Zone - Partenered with top-notched tech and gaming brands, gamers will experience a synergy of incredible touch-and-try gaming experiences featuring only the newest innovations on eSports.
- Gaming Tournament - To continue developing the future of eSports in the country, Cyberzone Game Fest 2020 will set the stage for the most epic PC and console tournaments.
- Gaming Lounge - In partnership with the finest gaming brands in the industry, this year's Game Fest will showcase multiple gaming setups assembled with high performance systems suitable for both enthusiasts and professional players.
- Sountmall - March 6 to 7
- Naga - March 13 to 15
- Iloilo - March 20 to 22
- Lipa - March 27 to 29
- Fairview - April 3 to 5
- Cagayan de Oro Downtown - April 17 to 19
- Bacoor - April 24 to 26
- Cebu - march 1 to 3
- Clark - May 8 to 10
- Marikina - May 15 to 17
- Calamba - May 22 to 24
- Davao - May 29 to 31