Ezywipe: A Compact towel to bring anywhere


Just add water

For a working mom like me, I make it a point put some make-up before I leave for work. I can't just leave looking terrible. Since I'm in the night shift, I feel so tired when I come home in the morning that I worry about my face, but I just can't go to bed without  doing my night (morning) regimen. I don't want to look old when I wake-up!


Then, I discovered Ezywipe!
My daughter's partner gave it to me, because he knows that I always wear make-up.


Wow! It's small & I can just even put it in my purse or pocket & bring it anywhere.
I was so curious about this small tablet & how it can clean my face.


All you need is just a small amount of water.


As I dropped it in the water, I'm surprised it just popped in a second!


Cool! It's a compressed towel!




 Ezywipe is big & can cover the whole face. Big enough to take off my make-up.

I checke-out their site http://www.ezywipe.com/ and read that Ezwipe is safe & 100% eco-friendly rayon.

I recommend this product to all, not only for ladies, but men as well. It's also safe for babies, can be used in household & just anywhere! It's just like baby wipes that is safe to our skin. It can be used as make-up remover or just to wipe away dirt.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016