Malungai LifeOil: The Pure Power of Mother Nature


When I was young, I never liked eating vegetables and it includes malunggay. I never realized the importance of vegetables and the benefits I will get. Then, as years passed by, I became more conscious about my health especially when I became a mother. Not just for my benefit, but also for the benefit of my family. 

My children doesn't like eating vegetables as well. I am so paranoid with all those diseases that's coming out nowadays. We couldn't tell who will catch any of those diseases. Even a simple fever can become worse. Taking vitamins is good, but what else could help with our daily needs that is all natural?


Two weeks ago, I went to the "Üsapang Nutrisyon" talk with media and bloggers, and I learned so much about malunggay. I already knew about the good benefits we could get when we eat malunggay, but sad to say not everyone likes eating this vegetable. A good example are my children. It's good news for me that we now have the all natural Malungai LifeOil in a gel! 

During the talk, it gave me more knowledge about Malungai LifeOil, how it improved their health and so I want to share what they have to say about LifeOil.

Danny Javier, member of the popular singing group, APO Hiking Society, shares about his battle with his numerous diseases, a year after APO gave their final curtain call in May 2010. “I was diabetic, then one thing led to another. I had kidney failure, liver collapse, emphysema, congestive heart failure, and sepsis,” he shared in a recent media event.He intimated how, in 2012, he fought for his life by making healthy changes in his lifestyle and maintaining an all-natural diet. He said he had to consciously follow a health regimen in order to maintain his wellbeing.  “After about a year and a half, my body has recovered; the next problem was maintaining it. I met this guy, Andy Lugtu, who formulated the Malungai LifeOil. It is pure oil extract from the leaves and seeds of Malunggay,” he said. “After I survived, I was looking for what’s the next thing for me to do. And I wasn’t looking for anything big, nothing of the magnitude of APO. I wanted a simple, giving life. And I am glad that I got to know LifeOil, because what else can be more exciting than whole food that provides you maintenance and nurtures you? Malungai LifeOil is such a good example of original Filipino ingenuity,” he said.

Meanwhile, Philippine Red Cross Secretary General Gwendolyn Pang also shared her own experience with LifeOil. “I have been with the PRC for over 20 years.  I go where the disaster is.  During emergencies, I work with the response teams; I carry boxes and boxes of relief goods, even 25 kilo-sack of rice!  There came a time when I felt tired and spent; then, I was introduced to LifeOil.  Since then, I have kept LifeOil as my daily food supplement.  And I can attest on how it has always sustained me. Because of LifeOil, I always feel good and energized, and my immune system is truly strengthened. Now, I can perform my duties better and serve more people and communities,” she narrated.To quell any doubt on her confidence in LifeOil, she was quick to add: “I am not a LifeOil endorser; I am a LifeOil user.”  

The same can be said of professional basketball cager Dondon Hontiveros. Hontiveros likewise testified on the efficacy of LifeOil when it comes to maintaining his body’s strength and energy. “It was another PBA player who advised me to take LifeOil, particularly before and after hard training; and so, I did.  And I must say that LifeOil didn’t, and still doesn’t, disappoint.  Even with just a few hours of sleep, basta may LifeOil before matulog, I feel rejuvenated when I wake up in the morning.  I was so satisfied with the effect of LifeOil in my body that I recommended it to my parents as well. They got back to me, saying mas masarap na ang tulog nila, and they also felt the difference in their body.  Hindi na sila sakitin ngayon,” Hontiveros added.

After hearing all these, it gave me hope. I am diagnosed with hypertension, mild enlargement of the heart, tension headache, vertigo and sinusitis. Most of the time, I feel so exhausted and stressed with my night shift work, taking care of my 4 kids and my husband at daytime. Sometimes, looking after my grandson when my eldest daughter is visiting us. It is really sad that I have no more time for myself. 

And so, I tried Malungai LifeOil. I had a long deep sleep that night after taking 2 gels, and when I woke up the next morning I felt energized. But, I am not satisfied yet. So, I took it twice a day and a week after, I wasn't feeling stressed and tired anymore. It's been more than two weeks now taking LifeOil and my blood pressure is normal, and not getting anymore vertigo attacks. My tension headache is gone! I've read about LifeOil and they also have for kids which is I am sure will be beneficial for my children. I am so happy with LifeOil!


Malungai LifeOil is pure Malunggay oil extract in a gel. The only oil-form Malunggay food supplement in the market today, it contains wide range of natural nutrients that are bio-available or more readily absorbed by, and distributed in, the body. A potent antioxidant, Malungai LifeOil contains active chlorophyll, an essential nutrient people get from eating fresh, green leafy vegetables.

According to Dr. Monica Marcu, the most referenced researcher scientist on the study of Moringa, there are about 500,000 known species of plants and Moringa is being heralded as the most nutrient-rich on the planet.

“Moringa contains hundreds of substances – vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, essential fats, and specific phyto chemicals (plant derived), each with clear applications in healing and nutrition. I have tried to remain objective and impartial, although it is hard not to be excited and fascinated by Moringa… You will come to understand why they call her a miracle tree,” said Dr. Marcu. Malungai LifeOil has 13 essential vitamins, 16 minerals, protein, omega 3, and chlorophyll. One 500mg Malungai LifeOil gel is equivalent to half a kilo of fresh Malunggay leaves. Complete nutrients should come naturally.  This naturally comes with Malungai LifeOil. 

Malungai LifeOil is available at all Mercury Drugstores and leading drug stores nationwide.  For more information, visit www.malungailifeoil.ph or like www.facebook.com/LifeOil.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016