Maya Cupcake Decorating (Dream, Create, Celebrate)



When I saw the event on Facebook, I immediately registered for my daughters, Chloe and Rain. I'm sure they're going to love it! And I'm right! Both are so excited to join! This is a free decorating workshop for kids.

 

Upon seeing the cupcakes, Rain ran towards the registration table to sign-up.

 

The toppings that will be used to decorate the cupcakes are prepared by the Maya staff.


Each table has a prepared set of toppings and colored icings. Each child were given their own cupcakes to decorate.





 Their elder sister, Denise, a culinary graduate, wasn't able to resist in assisting her siblings the right way of applying an icing. It was really a great bonding for the 3 sisters!


Of course, it's my turn to join my beautiful princesses!




My 10 year old Rain is having so much fun and wants to make the highest tower of toppings on her cupcake!





Finished product 

after decorating her cupcake, Rain couldn't resist getting more sprinkles for a good taste again.
Anyway, all are free!

As for Chloe, she's shy but she managed to do her own thing.


 



 

 

 

Well, all the shyness are gone after she finishes decorating her very own cupcake!

The workshop brings out the creativity in every child. It helps develop their talents and creativity.

 It is my daughters' first time to attend this kind of workshop, since it's their eldest sister is already teaching them the basics. But, this is different. They had so much fun with other kids!

Thank you Maya!





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016