Finger Tips Eco Chic Nail salon opens at SM Aura


Part of being a woman is to always look good which doesn't have to be that expensive. An excellent choice is a good product and service. Sometimes as a mom, I tend to neglect myself. What I do now is make a schedule for family and time for myself. It always feel great when I go out for pampering. 


A good choice for me when it comes to my hands and feet is the French Tips Nail Salon, a one-of-a-kind French themed ideal and eco-chic pampering experience. The lavender scent that brings me to the Garden of Provence and the elegant interiors exquisitely designed to reflect the quiet luxury of France lets me relax in the elegance that the country is known for. 


At French Tips, you will be asked how you want a healthy experience using toxic-free nail polishes, beginning with picking your chosen scents for your lotions and foot soaks (all of which are fashioned to whisk you away and bring you to a lazy sunny day spent in the fanciful orchards of the French countryside using Formaldehyde free and Paraben free materials. The team, aside from being expertly trained to provide the best possible eco-friendly service, they are all very friendly and accommodating. When I changed my mind about the color of the nail polish that has been already applied on my nails, the attendant willingly changed it the another color with a smile. 


 French Tips never use animal-derived ingredients in any of their products. To name few of their polishes' international brands are Honeybee Gardens, Beautylish, Piggy Paint, Suncoat Products, Aquarella, Pritinyc, Sparitual, Zoya, Misa, OPI, Orly, Nubar, Faby and color Club. 


After my awesome unwinding experience with friends, I will absolutely go back!

Get a free Eco Bag for every package services. Valid until February 28, 2017.   


              For more information, check out
                          www.frenchtips.com | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter                                                                                                                                                                           
Visit French Tips branches near you!
  • SM Megamall
  • Nuvali Solenad
  • Ayala Terraces
  • SM Mall of Asia
  • SM Aura


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016