In marketing, people have different thoughts and ways. Even an ordinary person have his own idea and system for a better entrepreneurial outcome. New jargons and keywords are being floated around: Programmatic advertising, Gen Z, branding 3.0 new media, GDPR, ecommerce, among many others that many of us are getting confused what these terms are. Some will just follow or copy the trend in marketing not knowing if it can fit into their business, some will find other ways and some doesn't have a marketing plan at all.
The fundamentals of marketing may have been forgotten by some and so it's time for us to open our doors for a higher level of marketing practice. This year, the Marketing Conference, aptly themed "The Greatest Marketing Man" borrows from the popularity of the Hollywood movie The Greatest Showman, is not just going to be educational it will also be fun and entertaining.
Over a hundred local and international speakers gathered together to share their marketing success framework, their learning and failures, and how they eventually brought their passion, values and beliefs to solve a consumer need and make the world a better place. This will also be a perfect moment to network with industry leaders, as participants are expected to get up close and personal with the speakers during the break out sessions.
- Participants are expected to learn from speakers with global perspectives and local success and failure stories that brought about better marketing decision making.
- To go deep dive into specialized marketing fields of interest and learn from experts.
- A perfect opportunity to networks with various stakeholder groups in the marketing ecosystem.
- Participants are expected to feel refreshed and motivated to do their job after the conference, as the musical execution in nature will ensure that each participant will be highly engaged and involved in the entire conference.
Will be plenary sessions where we get top caliber regional speakers talking about their experience.
- The non-executive chairman of air Asia X Dato Tan Sri Radifah Aziz will share her experience in marketing a low cost airline.
- Filipino mix martial artist champion Brandon Vera will share his journey from being an injured army man to become an MMA champion, and how he is now one of the marketing faces of One Fighting Championship.
- Flying in from US just for this conference, Salesforce marketing director Andrew Antal will share how marketing needsd to talk to customers on a one-on-one level, and how the right use of CRM tools and social media to engage consumers on a personal level.
- George Yang on the other side, will provide how he started McDonald's in the Philippines, and how he grew a glonbal brand in the local setting.
Will be breakout sessions, featuring eight tracks for participants to choose from:
- CRM and Loyalty
- Creative and Design
- Research Sales and Distribution
This allows participants to choose their given field of marketing interest and specialization, and also gives them an opportunity to interact with the experts.
Philippine Marketing Association (PMA) invites all marketing professionals, media and advertisings practitioners, Entrepreneurs and everyone who wants to experience the 1st Musical Conference in the country to attend "The Greatest Marketing Man", the National Marketing Conference of Philippine Marketing Conference on August 9 and 10 at Sofitel Tent, Manila.
To register to "The Greatest Marketing Man" the 49th National Marketing Conference of Philippine Marketing Conference, you may send a email to PMA Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0977-359-7602 / 0998-887-6063.