Blogapalooza 2015:

It's been a while since I had joined a group like this. I can say that although I expected more, I still enjoyed the whole day event. Seeing some personalities, meeting new people, and seeing how friendly everyone is, made this an unforgettable experience. A first time to a great event like this, made me feel like I've been with them for a long time.  Kudos to the organizers!


Indeed, an event to remember!



At first, I was shy...



Then, got excited...


and so, excited.... that I wanted to fly high!!



Am I already in Japan, enjoying the view under a Cherry blossom tree?



It was really a thrilling experience!!



Charmed! With Justin Quirino a.k.a. Paolo of Metrobank, grandson of the late Pres. Elpidio Quirino



Who wouldn't want to have a place like this?





Kilig moment...



and pa-cute moment...


And proud to meet nice & important people...

Happy, happy,  happy day!!!



Comments

  1. Sana nag pa late na lang ako. I think it wasn't in full swing til late afternoon - night.

    CJ | From Manila with Love : Beauty, Life & Feminism

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right. Pero sulit na din to experience the whole day event. Hopefully, next year mas bongga!! :) Hoping to meet more people in the upcoming events and to meet you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kaw pala yan teh... kasama ni Ate Adae nung gabi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen! It's nice meeting you. Sana magkita ulit tayo sa ibang events.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016