Homemade Prosthetic: Early Trick or Treat

In some schools, they had early Halloween before the start of a short sem break...
As a mom of 5, I used an alternative cheap prosthetic which I learned from the company I'm working with.
So, as requested by my daughter, i made something that she really wants...

To be safe, I tried it first on my hand...

Don't worry guys, it's an edible blood I made,..  maple syrup & food coloring..
the scab is made of glue & starch.

I tried walking along the street & tested if  this will attract the attention of people...
It did!!

So, for the main project, here's my daughter Rain....


 





The Smiling Zombie....

Trick or Treat....

Happy Halloween!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016