Saranggani Bay Bangus, My Family's All Time Favorite

Manila, Philippines -  Fish has never been a favorite of my husband and eldest daughter, and the only fish they eat is bangus. You seldom see me serve other fish. So, we're all excited when we received an early Christmas gift form Saraggani Bangus! Aside from varieties of their bangus, it's sealed with freshness.


I have not tried their Smoked Boneless Milkfish and so surprised that the inside is juicy. I've been buying smoked fish in the market and the inside is somewhat dry compared to Saranggani's Smoked Boneless Milkfish. We also like rubbing a small amount of butter before baking or frying. The smoky smell of the fish makes me more hungry! You can steam, bake or grill. You'll definitely like it!


You gotta try this, the New Spicy Marinated Milkfish! It's another discovery for me. No hassle in marinating and it's spicy! The fish still has bones, but since it's well marinated with vinegar and spices the bones are softened. The taste for me is balanced. We like it served with soy sauce and tomatoes. Yum!


Here's the best part! My 6 year old son helped me prepare this simple Fried Boneless Bangus. I just prepared the ingredients (garlic, pepper, butter, salt) and it's Nathan who did all the seasoning. This is the first time that he helped me season a fish. Although it took more time since he's just six, the happiness I saw on his faced is priceless! Usually, Nathan avoids going to the kitchen when I'm seasoning fish, because he doesn't like fishy smell and this time I didn't hear him complain. After 30 minutes, just deep fry the fish and turn when it's golden brown. Served with vinegar, dash of salt & pepper & chopped garlic. 


Other Saranggani Bangus you can choose from are the 5 pc. Marinated baby Bangus and Boneless Milkfish Belly. The Baby Bangus is not deboned and no worries because the bones are soft. You taste the balance of vinegar and salt, not too sour & not too salt. It tastes just right! The Milkfish Boneless Belly is not yet seasoned, so there are different recipes you can create with it. It will bring out your creativity in cooking. 


Saranggani Bay is Philippine's largest exporter of bangus and seafood since 2005. When it comes to experience, quality, and reliability with fish and other seafood, I only trust Saranganni Bay!


To see more saranggani Bay products, recipes and cooking tips, please visit:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016