Gumtect Food Trek Challenged Our Teeth Sensitivity



Last November 22, foodies had a food trip day along Maginhawa Street in Quezon City. We were all excited for the food that will be served to us, and also for the challenges that await us. The challenges will definitely test the sensitivity of our teeth. Since we're a big group of foodies, we were divided into groups and I was assigned to the purple team.

First Stop


Our first stop is at Gerry's Jeepney, Filipino restaurant. They served us Sinigang na Salmon sa Miso, BBQ Chicken, and Sizzling Pusit (Squid) Ala Pobre. Every dish they served are all tasty and satisfied our palate. For the finale, each group were challenged to eat Mais con Yelo. So, after warm meal is a cold dessert. I thought it was that easy to finish fast, but I was wrong! I admit, I felt pangingilo or dental hypersensitivity and it was hard to munch on the crushed ice.

Second Stop


Our second stop is at Soru Izakaya, this time we go Japanese. Although we were already full from our first stop, I'm still craving to try their Ramen. What can I say? From a cold dessert, we eat Ramen. Oh my! I love the Tantanmen and Oumi Maki! This time, No 'pangingilo', I just savored every bite and the last drop of the soup.

Third Stop


Our third round is at The Round robin Cafe. This is the moment I've been waiting for, all sweets! Double Fudge Cake, Keylime Pie, and Lemon Square— I'll tell you a secret... I ate them all! double Fudge really satisfied my double sweet cravings. As for the pie and lemon square, I like the balanced taste of sweetness and a bit sour. 

Fourth Stop


Our final stop is at Ka-pe DIY Filipino Coffee Shop. What I noticed upon entering is the at home feeling, reminiscing my childhood games and  history. Everything inside the cafe have a 'Baybayin' writing. Now, this makes me think of learning the 'Baybayin'. Anyway, aside from the very comfortable ambiance, we were able to choose our own mixture of coffee.By the way, the internet connection here is really fast even if the place is full of people. After relaxing and playing Pinoy games (sungka, dama, etc.) the final challenge for all groups was announced—fastest group to finish drinking the Iced Coffee. 


Wow! All restaurants that we experienced have their own specialty and I can say that all cuisines and cafes had their own creative ways to make their meals, desserts, and drinks delightful. As for the teeth sensitivity challenge, well I experienced 'pangingilo' during our first challenge, which is first to finish the Mais Con Yelo. Doug and Cheska Cramer were also there to share their experience.

"Despite our busy schedules, we enjoy the gatherings and reunions to relax and catch up over food. I have a really sweet tooth, and I enjoy having conversations over dessert, but for me to be able to just enjoy the food, I also ensure to make these -ber months care months for my gums and teeth  so there's no hassle of gum problems," said Doug.

"I want to maximaize my bonding moments with my family, especially enjoying food together like ice cream and buko salad. I want to be able to indulge in my favorite holiday dishes without having to think about pangingilo,"Chesca said.

The Kramers recommend using Gumtect Sensitive toothpaste and Gumtect Sensitive mouthwash, that are specially formulated with Dynamic System to be able to help relieve tooth sensitivity.

"Oral care is essential to our health. Rather than dealing with complications and difficulties of gum diseases, it is better to prevent them from happening,"shared Dr. Jaurigue, External Vice President of the Philippine Society of Periodontology.



"Gumtect Gumcare and Gumtect Sensitive ar especially formulated to help promote healthy gums so that gum problems won't get in the way of holiday fun,"said Atria Casidsid, Gumtect Brand Marketing Manager.

Benefits from Gumtect Gumcare:
  • The only gum care toothpaste with GUMSHIELD+
  • Contains Allantoin, which improves the conditon of the gums
  • Vitamin E, which moisturizes gums
  • Triclean, which reduces the formulation of plaque and shields against harmful mouth bacteria
Gumtect Sensitive has a Dynamic Desensitizing System that helps relieve sensitive teeth. Both Gumtect Sensitive and Gumtect Gumcare have Active Anti-Cavity Protection that ensures fresh breath and strong teeth enamel.

To help you more about gum health care tips, visit www.facebook.com/Gumtect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016