Magical Posh Cosmetics Review

Manila, Philippines – I got a chance to be at the Franchise Asia 2019 in SMX Convention Center wherein the Magical Posh Cosmetics introduced their beauty line, proudly Filipino made. Though there are so many cosmetic lines that are in the market, I am still interested to find out how good it is.

Magical Posh Cosmetics is new to me and since I am so meticulous with beauty products, I immediately tried some of their products to test how good they are. This is an honest opinion that I will be sharing with you ladies!



Matte Lip Laquer (liquid) - Php295 
The Matte Lip Laquer is waterproof and have 9 shades to choose from. It has a minty effect that prevents cracking that I am so amazed – true to what they said my lips didn't crack at all! What's more amazing is that it really lasted long. Highly pigmented, creamy, won't smudge and you have to wash your lips with your beauty soap & make up remover just to take it off. Since it's summer season, I assure you that this is going to be your best friend at the pool or beach.

Shades:
  • Lady Danger (best seller)
  • Vegas Red (best seller)
  • American Doll
  • Lavish Nude
  • Tea Rose
  • Eternal Sunset
  • Pink Blossom
  • Shy Lady
  • Very Victoria


Ultra Matte Lipstick (bullet) - Php180
The Ultra Matte bullet lipstick is creamy, non-drying, and long lasting as well. Not waterproof, however it still lasts long. Swatched all shades and after hard scrubbing there's a bit smudge, but manageable. I still love it that I brought home 2 shades with me.

Shades:
  • Plumtastic
  • Rustic Red
  • Berry Pink
  • Champagne Pink
  • Dreamy Peach
  • Inflamed Red


Lip Tint - Php130
I wasn't able to try the Lip Tint and as I can suggest this for teens who are starting to explore shades  that feels light on the lips.

Eyebrow Cushion - Php295
Eyebrow Cushion have variations — dark and light. I wasn't able to try it and I was informed that this product is one of the best since it's also waterproof. It is compact that the brush and spoolie are foldable. 


Wonder Stick - Php285
The Wonder Stick is a 2-in-1 stick contour and highlight. It is handy and easy to use. 


Serum Fond de Tient SPF25 - Php599
This is one of my favorites! With just a drop, it comes a long way, and the shade adopts to my skin tone. I wore it going to one of my events and I like how it looks natural and smooth on my face. When I got home, I still look fresh and glowing.

Honestly, I never thought that these products will impress me. Now that I've tested most of the beauty lines, I swear, all are awesome! Philippine made that we will all be proud of. 

Ms. Ghie Pangilinan, President & CEO, Magical Pso Cosmetics, started this business last 2016 for distributorship. Since the products are getting a lot of good reviews and more and more are using them, the company will be open soon for franchising.

For updates, like and follow, on Facebook @MagicalPoshCosmetics.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016