10 Things I Love About Hydro Flask



Ever since I became conscious with my health and lifestyle, drinking water is always the number one in my list. Everywhere I go, I always have a bottle of water with me. One thing that I just want is to always have a really, really cold water. 

Last month, I joined the Global Wellness Day with my two girls at Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Manila. It's a day full of activities that will definitely require a lot of water intake. That's the day I was introduced to Hydro Flask. And so, I went home happy with my very own Hydro Flask.

The first time I used my yellow Hydro Flask was when me and my kids joined the swim lesson with moms and kids. To test, I checked the time, 6:30am when I placed ice cubes and filled with water. Of course the water will nit be enough for us, so I brought 2 extra bottles of room temperature water for refilling.

The next day came and it's 10:30am. To my surprise, after a number of times refilling, the water left is still cold and there are tiny ice cubes left. I am super amazed with the result! Really, I never thought that the ice cubes will last that long.


What I like About Hydro Flask
  • So many colorful shades you can choose.
  • Wide mouth
  • Flex caps
  • Strap
  • You can customize the color (e.g. cap, strap)
  • Pro-grade stainless steel
  • Sweat proof finish
  • BPA & toxin free
  • Comfortable grip
  • Double wall vacuum insulation that keeps your drink hot or cold longer

Hydro Flask is the award-winning leader in high-performance insulated products from beverage and food flasks to the new Unbound SeriesⓇ soft coolers. Believing that every adventure starts with two simple words: Let's Go!. Hydro Flask creates products that facilitate an active and joyful lifestyle.

Hydro Flask is available in leading malls and online stores nationwide. For more information and updates, like and follow https://www.facebook.com/hydroflaskph/








Comments

  1. Nice article. Highly recommended. The thoughts are clear and well explained. Thankyou for sharing your work, truly worth reading. On the other hand, if you’re interested in , biz solutions services , feel free to visit our website. Thankyou and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article. Highly recommended. The thoughts are clear and well explained. Thankyou for sharing your work, truly worth reading. On the other hand, if you’re interested in , outsource seo packages singapore , feel free to visit our website. Thankyou and Godbless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting such compelling post, for your visitors we are just in love with your content. best deal on hydro flask 32 oz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016