Benefits I get from Turmetab

As we age, we experience different kinds of illness, body aches, etc. To be honest, as much as I want to eat fruits and vegetables, I only eat limited vegetables. Like ginger ale, I've tried but I can;'t bear the taste and I don't know why I can't take the taste. I know the many benefits from turmeric and I'm glad that there's already a tablet available.

I'm just happy to know that there's Turmetab now, a combination of turmeric and piperine to combat stress. Turmetab is the country's firsty FDA-approved supplement. I'm not the type who will just take a supplement without checking if it's safe and glad to know it is.  

Turmetab offers whole Turmeric roots in easy-to-take tablets, focusing to give Filipinos the vitality and nutrition they need to combat a range of ailments and stay at their physical and mental best.



Benefits o taking Turmeric with piperine include:
  • Supports joints and muscle health
  • Helps target multiple imf;ammatory diseass, including arthritis
  • Boosts brain health
  • Overall anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant support
"Medical research has shown us the health benefits of turmeric, and we are proud to bring Turmetab to Filipinos, nationwide. The ability to do one's best starts with one's physical and mental health, and we are commited to helping Filipinos defy limitations," said Cor-Marie Bacdayan, Group Product Manager.
Turmetab is distributed by Distribution Solutions Philippines, Inc. (Distriphil), a National Company committed to setting New Standards and Excellent Service in Healthcare Solutions, with the ultimate goal of providing care and improving health. Turmetab is already available in Mercury Drugstore and South Star Drug.

For more information, like and follow https://www.facebook.com/turmetab/ or visit  www.distriphil.com


Thank you, Photoman for our nice photos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016