"Sindak 1941: Ang Filipinas sa Panahon ng Hapon" Revoew



It's been a very ling time since I've been ro a serious musical play, and this is the first time that I was affected. The 18th Season Offering of Philippine Stagers Foundation "Sindak 1941" is phenomenal! Written and directed by Atty. Vince Tanada, it's about the struggles of our fellow Filipos during the World War II, and love for family and country.




The musical is a complete package - love, comedy, drama and action. It brought to the past that really touched my heart. It made me angry that some Filipinos will do anything for their own sake (e.g. "makapili", "comfort women", etc.). It hurts to know the truth, but we as Filipinos should watch this as it a great eye opener for everyone. So many unsung heroes that we should recognize and like what really happened during the World Wiar II.




I wouldn't want to be a spoiler. So, I highly rexommend this musical that shows so much Filipino talents - great actors, singers and props. Philippine Stagers Foundation has over 500 all original shows a year.


For tickets, call 0956 699 0335, follow Philippine Stagers on Facebook @PhilippineStagersFoundation, Twiiter @Philstagers, and Instagram @Philippine_Stagers.

Comments

  1. Being concern in my household chores, I really need some advice especially in laundry service because I don’t want to waste time just for it so I decided to read blogs then I saw this, it was really informative and good to eyes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sobrang ganda nung napanoon namin yannπŸ’–πŸ’•πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016