Pottery Painting Meet-Up with Fellow Moms at Color Me Mine




Finding something new to do is exciting and fun! A mom like me who's been very busy taking care of the family also needs a "me time" just to relax and take away the stress even for a while. I got really excited when I was invited to join the meet-up with moms for a pottery session last December 3 at Color Me Mine in Uptown Mall Fort Bonifacio.

Color Me Mine is a paint-it-yourself ceramics studio. Pottery is one of the things that I'd love to do. Before, I just sit beside my kids, help them with their projects and activities. Now, it's my turn to enjoy the day with mommies. Remember, we also need time for ourselves. 

It's so fun & easy! Here's how it works!

You pick itThey have several different ceramic shapes to choose from with interesting seasonal
products introduces throughout the year.

You paint it
Over 25 vibrant under glaze colors to paint with. Their products are non-toxic, lead free and food safe

Fire it
They will bake it in a special oven for ceramics.

You take it
Smooth & shiny! Take home your masterpiece.

There's more for you, your family, friends, & colleagues!
  • Cool Kids Classes 
  • For The Bride and Mom-To-Be
  • Hand & footprints
  • Workshops for adults
  • Team Building
Parties!
For a unique party, Color Me Mine will do the work, and you have fun. 
Birthdays Showers Ladies Nights  Mom Groups Anniversaries Holidays  Office Events  Church Groups  School Events  and more!


Frequent Painter Card
A free painting on your 5th visit!

This is one of the best stress-free days I've done for myself and I'd love to do this again, this time with my homeschool kids.

To know more about Color Me Mine, promos & events, follow them on Facebook @ColorMeMineTaguig and Instagram @colormemine_taguig.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016