Total Hair Make-over at Vivere Salon

It's been ages since the last time I saw the real beauty of my hair. When I was in college, I've been getting nice comments about my crowning glory. It's not straight like others, but the natural fall of my hair and how easy it is to manage and style makes me more attractive. During those times, the trend is having a spiral or triangle curl and dyed with brown makes all girls go crazy and rush to the "beauty parlor" (now we call it salon). It was also the time when tissed hair with a lot of spraynet was a real fad. I had this real black hair that my friends used to tell me that I'm so lucky to have. 

Sometimes, it is best to listen to friends because I didn't. I abused my hair! Had it permed, dyed and when I'm not contented with the result I go back to the parlor get a straightening service or change the color of my hair in less than a week. Then comes the birth of rebonding. Of course, I wouldn't let myself behind and not get what I want. The result is satisfying, however I never had a proper treatment after. Then, as years passed-by I noticed that I'm getting a lot of grey hair, not to mention dry and damaged. I went from one salon to another, or buy a set of permanent dye. To my disappointment, not all grey hair are covered. What's worse, after a week I see that the dye I applied to my hair is beginning to fade.


Last week, I was invited to join the group of beauty bloggers to try the services of Vivere Salon. I got really excited to have a new look. Honestly, when it comes to dyeing my hair and covering the grey hair, I am not 100% sure that they could really do wonders. I have not closed my door to suggestions, so I went to Vivere Salon at the 3rd floor of Glorietta 2. I met Jhayczee Espiritu, Vivere Salon Senior Stylist, and told him what I want. I listened to his suggestions and agreed to his suggestion. Chocolate Red mixed with light brown to cover my grey hair with highlight that is not so light to blend with the full color of my hair (the base). Sounds great! Then I changed my mind, I asked if red could be added as highlight to have young look like the Koreans. You heard me right, I'm serious of getting a new look that would really fit my personality. Jhayczee agreed of adding red highlight since the base color that he'll be using is Igora Royal by Schwarzkopf Chocolate Red. Cool! I'm going have a tri-color hair for the first time and I got more excited! After this I will have a Keratin treatment and hair trim.


Wait a minute! It will take hours for this service. Don't panic! Aside from this really relaxing salon with a nice music, they have free wi-fi, magazines, drinks (coffee, tea, water) and a good massage. Thanks to Rose, Vivere Junior stylist, she made me very comfortable with a feel-so-good massage that almost brought me to sleep. All Vivere Salon stylists had an intensive training at Schwarzkopf for a month. Both Jhayczee and Rose really knows what they're doing. All my questions were answered with confidence and I am satisfied with their work. All grey hair covered and the highlights are perfect blend to my chocolate red hair. What's more satisfying is the result of the Keratin treatment. Of course we will expect that on the first three days since no washing allowed yet it will really look nice. After three days, I washed my hair and checked if it will still look the same, and it still look beautiful and radiant! Seven days of counting, I observed that the treatment done is excellent! At last, I found the right salon for me ‒ no grey hair, no damaged hair, and a shining shimmering tri-color hair. Thank you so much Vivere Salon for making your customers feel and look beautiful! Now, I can say once again that my hair is my crowning glory!



Vivere Salon
3F Glorietta 2,
Palm Drive, Makati City
Tel. no: (02) 812 3364

Other branches:
Ayala Fairview Terraces ● Gateway Mall ● Robinsons Galleria ● Lucky Chinatown Mall ● Robinsons Midtown ● Marquee Mall ● Festival Supermall ● SM Megamall ● Trinoma Mall 

Home Office:
4F, GC Corporate Plaza
Legazpi St., Legazpi Village,
Makati City
Tel. No: (02) 940 9592

For more information, visit www.viveresalon.com
Like their Facebook page, www.facebook.com/viveresalon







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016