ZOOM COURIER: My Shop's Trusted Delivery Service



Manila, Philippines – There are so many points that sellers consider in choosing the delivery service especially during peak season. Of course as a seller, I would never want to disappoint my buyers. It will affect my credibility which could result to low income. Since I started online selling, I have used Zoom Courier the same year it was established in 2016.

Last Christmas, I was so frustrated with Zoom Courier. I’ve been using their service for quite some time, because I believe that they’re the best courier company, fast courier in Manila, cheapest door to door service that’s really affordable to the budget and yet I experienced delays. I received negative feedbacks from my buyers and some cancelled their orders.  It came to a point that I tried using other courier – a big mistake, it’s worse! Other couriers I tried, took about two to four weeks before parcels were delivered – big fail!

So I went back to my first love, Zoom Courier. Tried once again to see if they changed to make a better service. What a surprise, they did improve. Well, I’m not contented yet and scheduled 3 more pick-ups to see if they are consistent with their improved services. Zoom Courier did prove that they changed, with lowest shipping fees and fast courier in Manila.

Why I chose Zoom Courier:

Cheapest door-to-door
    Metro Manila
    P40 small – 6.5 x 12, unlimited weight
    P60 medium – 9.5 x 14, unlimited weight
    P80 large – 12.5 x 17.5, unlimited weight
    P90 own packaging – P90 1st 3 kilos, P30 for the next rate per kilo
    P100 xl – 15 x 19.5, P100 1st 3 kilos, P30 for the next rate per kilo

    For provincial rate, visit www.zoomcourier.ph

Free Pick-Up / Next Day Delivery
   Book a schedule on your Zoom account. 
   Just login and book with just a click, that's it!
   If your booking was done before 2pm cut-off, pick-up is same day and delivery is on 
   the next day within Metro Manila/GMA, and 3 to 4 days for provincial.  
   No hassle, no traffic.


Notifications
   Both seller/shipper and buyer/consignee will receive notifications via email and text 
   of confirmed pick-up and delivery dates

COD (Cash on Delivery)
    COD is for transactions in Metro Manila / GMA for only P40 add on fee.
    This allows the buyer to pay on the day of delivery to Zoom Courier, which then sends
    the payment to the seller within 2 to 3 days. 
    In case the buyer has no payment when item is delivered, the parcel will be returned 
    to the seller.

Insurance
   For items declared P1000 below, insurance is free for shipment or package.
   Low fee for items above P1000 through Valuation Charge (courier insurance).

I've trusted Zoom Courier almost 2 years now and as far as my experience and convenience is concerned, they are the best courier company in Manila. I highly recommend this to all online sellers. With affordable rates, no extra charges, fast delivery and easy to navigate website, what more can I ask for?

Visit www.zoomcourier.ph and experience the best!

Comments

  1. The shipping and courier charges are determined according to the weight of the package as well as the taxes applied while shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can i ask? If nagsiship ren sila ng item na de battery? Like mini motor toy ??
    How someone could notice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do they provide packaging when you book on them or your item should be packed already before they pick it up?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016