A Stress-free Lifestyle with Legánde Lemon Oil




My everyday living is not that easy ‒ being a wife, mom, daughter and sister. So many tasks and plans that is so hard to fit in my schedule. I don't have a regular work, but the role that I chose to stay at home to take care of the family and earn online is not easy that sometimes I forget to take care of myself.

Essential oils for me is one of the essentials at home that I have and even when I'm out it's always in my purse. It's a must for me to bring it anywhere. Just last week I got myself a Legánde Lemon Oil and used it immediately to try if it works for me.


While driving home, I used a few drops of Legánde Lemon Oil and I'd say it smells good that's relaxing while dealing with stress in traffic. 

At home, we have 8 dogs and even if we keep them clean, there's always this smell of dogs that I want to get rid of. So, a few drops of Legánde Lemon Oil in my air purifier did a great job in eliminating that smell in our humble home. For a good night sleep, well that fresh smell of the lemon oil did the trick!


Essential oils are another addition to Lagánde's growing roster of products. This is an absolutely perfect addition because Lagánde wants to provide its customers with a more positive lifestyle. Lagánde's essential oils come in three types–Mood Lifter, Stress Buster, Pain Buster, and Energy Booster.


Mood Lifter contains:
  • Lemongrass
  • Grapefruit
  • Frankincense
Stress and Pain Buster includes:
  • Tea Tree
  • Lavender
  • Lemon
Energy Booster includes:
  • Rosemary
  • Peppermint
  • Orange
Legánde's essential oils can be used both topically and aromatically. It also comes in a sampler kit which comes with three 5ml bottles while the regular essential oils come in 15ml bottles.

If you want to sign up as a member or be part of their affiliate program, visit their office or check out their website at www.legande.com.

Office:
Legánde, Inc.
Suite 406 West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Brgy. San Antonio, 
Pasig City, Metro Manila

Telephone Numbers:
+63 (2) 8 635 6566 to 68
+63 (917) 579 8523 (Globe)
+63 (999) 999 0812 (Smart) 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016