Goldilocks at 50



Goldie Gold Day! Who would have ever thought that the cakes and ensaymadas has been serving us since 1966? I've known Goldilocks since childhood and their ensaymada and mocha mamon is favorite! It's been 50 Sweet and Delightful Years that our all time favorite Goldilocks has been baking yummy goodies that is always in our lunchbox. 


1966 - The first Goldilocks branch opened in Pasong Tamo, Makati
Until now, their cakes is our number 1 that is served on our table during birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, new Year and other events in our family. That's how we love Goldilocks!


In 1966, the first Goldilocks branch opens in Pasong Tamo, Makati that flourished into a "happy ever after" as the years passed by.  Goldilocks brought us world-class products which reached different parts of the Philippines and has 17 branches across key cities in the USA.





There are so many occasion cakes, bread, pastries and pies to choose. 






Not only that, Goldilocks has also a wide variety of dishes. Dinuguan is my all time favorite!


 
Do you want to see more? I'll show you more! Goldilocks have also a Party Funfeast selection.





What I like most about Goldilocks is their affordable price, and yet the food quality is excellent! Any occasion or celebration is not complete without Goldilocks and I am so lucky that I was invited with my son, Nathan to join Goldilocks 50th birthday at Enchanted Kingdom. We joined their employees from different branches and their chosen child foundation to share their blessings to every Filipino. This is one of their ways of sharing their love to us. There was a program for everyone, invited guests who made us laugh and relax, and games too!

 



After the program, some started to go to the booths to play games, have picture taking, watch movies, and others were at the rides for a wonderful and exciting experience!








Every child, parent, and employee had so much fun at Enchanted Kingdom. The whole place is closed just for us! Of course, the day wont be complete without me and my Nathan trying all the kiddie rides and games booths.





This day has been a magical day for me and my son! I am so thankful to Goldilocks that my son and all the kids had a great time! I'm sure that even the adults had a Goldie good day at E.K. The day ended with my nathan holding his reward, blue Teddy, which he won at the fishing booth. 


Thank you, Goldilocks!
Happy 50th birthday!

To see more of Goldilocks products and promos, please visit http://www.goldilocks.com.ph/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016