Matteo vs. Matteo in New Sun Life TV Commercial


Manila, Philippines - August 19, 2016 is when Matteo Guidicelli commercial was featured by Sun Life Asset Management Company, Inc. (SLAMCI), and Sun Life Prosperity Card was launched at B Hotel, Quezon City. Two different Matteos were soaring against each other, one character who brags about his material possessions, like a new phone and a credit card to show off, while the other drags him by guaranteeing a brighter future together with the aid of Sun Life Prosperity Card.



Matteo Guidicelli
Actor
Many of us, are blinded with the cool gadgets, expensive make-up, cars, signature bags & clothing just to show that we can afford or perhaps an expensive hobby collection. As a woman who had been through a lot of challenges in life I have been thinking of what would become of my future and my children if I have nothing. 

When I was young, I was taught by my parents to save in my piggy bank if I want to buy myself a toy or a nice dress or bag. I got used to it through my teenage years and adulthood. Now that I have my own family, I've taught my children to do the same thing and in addition to that, I also advised them to be careful in spending their money and not to buy things that are not so important. They also have their own bank accounts. Is this enough?



As a mother, I am not so satisfied with just the savings and earnings from a savings account. Even if I have 10 piggy banks it's not assurance that it can be enough for emergencies or for educaion. Honestly, I have been recently attending some seminars and reading articles about money management and business, which made me realize that what I'm doing is not enough for our future. I want to have a Financial Freedom.  I've been thinking really hard how to start a new business to invest, and it's so sad to admit that I don't have enough capital. I'm in my 40s now with 5 children, so it's time to take real action! No time to just sit and relax. I have to do something to earn and invest even with just a small amount for a start-up. 

I am so greatful that I was invited to attend the Prosperity Card launch. I am not saying this to promote them, but to open our minds to learn about investment. It's time to think about our future and give importance to what we are earning. I attended to know more about what it is all about and how it can help us. I am so surprised that with just Php5,000.000, I can start investing. This caught my attention! So, how do I earn from my Php5,000.00?

Valerie N. Palma, President, Sun Life Asset Management Co., Inc., explained first the concept and message about Matteo's TV commercial, which is to encourage to invest. Starting a BRIGHTER  future is easy and convenient with the Sun Life Prosperity Card.

"By investing in mutual funds, one can make his money work harder for him, as against simply leaving all of it in the bank," says Ms. Palma.

Investing money in time deposit for five years wouldn't earn that much.  If money is invested in Mutual fund it will double the amount. 

Your Bright Choice Today:
  1. CREATE a conscious spending plan -- adjust and make it work for your lifestyle
  2. BUILD an emergency fund -- set aside at least 3x-6x of your monthly expenses
  3. INVEST for life goals -- let your money create more money
Ma. Charina Fuentes
Head, Strategic Development and Training
Sun Life Asset Management, Inc.
Mylene Lopa
Chief Marketing Officer
Sun Life Financial Philippines
This is the reason why they want the Filipinos, especially the youth, to invest their money instead of buying some new gadgets which is much more expensive that will just be replaced once there's a new trend coming out. Invest your money in mutual fund and watch it grow. Php5,000 is just the start, you can add more every month or anytime that you want, so that your investment will grow more. 


For me, this is the best gift that I can give to my children. An investment for me and my husband and an investment for my children. No age limit! This is the legacy that I want for my children, a good and trusted investment. No worries about monitoring your money, because Sun Life provides online access for us.

Start your journey to prosperity with Sun Life Prosperity Card. It is the first mutual fund investment card in the country and can be used to invest in eligible mutual funds managed by Sun Life Asset Management.

STEPS TO GET STARTED:
1. PURCHASE
    - Online (log on to sunlifeprosperity.com.ph)
    - Sun Life Financial Stores (Binondo, Bonifacio Global City, Quezon City, Cebu, Davao & Iloilo)
    - Sun Life Advisor
2. ACTIVATE
    - Online (log on to sunlifeprosperity.com.ph or moneyforlife.com.ph
    - Sun Life Customer Care (nationwide)
    - Sun Life Advisor

Requirements:
1. Investment Forms
2. One valid ID

So easy, right? I am getting Prosperity Cards for all members of my family and every 15 days, I will add more amount for it to grow. The Matteo commercial really struck me. I will make sure that all my children will be educated about investment even at a very young age. I want them to see how important it is to know the real value of money and investment for their future.

Let us all walk together to a Brighter Future!












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016