Good Results of Nutri10 Plus to my Kids



Among my five children, Rain and Nathan are both not eating so well. I've tried different vitamins/food supplement to bring back their appetite. Rain is now 11 years old, always have no appetite and sleeps late at night. Nathan is six years old, underweight, short for his age and sleeps late as well. Nathan doesn't like taking medicines that even taking vitamins is a struggle for him. He always cry and will just spit out his vitamins. You don't want to know how many vitamins I've tried for him. Both doesn't like eating vegetables and very picky with food. They'd rather starve than eat meat, fruits and vegetables. They're not getting enough nutrition and I am so worried.


I heard about Nutri10 Plus and checked what children can benefit from it. I am cautious in choosing the best for my kids. To be candid about the product, I wasn't expecting that it's affordable and the nutrition is complete.

  • CGF
  • Taurine
  • Lysine
  • Vitamin D3, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C
  • Zinc



Honestly, I was in doubt until I noticed the changes with my kids' appetite and activities. Nathan and Rain liked the taste! Whew, this is good news! 
  • Good appetite
  • sleeps early
  • became more active
  • gained weight



I highly recommend Nutri10 Plus! It really gave good results to my kids! 

For details, visit: http://wert.com.ph/home/







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016