A STAR IS BORN: MEET THE NEWEST EDEN MOMMY!


Mommy Star has always lived up to her name. As a hands-on single parent, the working mom loves to share her mommy stories on Facebook. Through her kwela videos about the most random life hacks and helpful tips and tricks, fans and followers alike have grown fond of Mommy Star’s antics. Mommy Star loves to entertain her daughter during her downtime by singing her heart out and when she dances, it’s like no one’s watching! Mommy Star is truly a show of her own!


Just like Mommy Star, I do love to entertain my kids. I sing and dance with them and it's fun.! I also cook with my kids which is one of the bonding moments with them. I have 5 children and my eldest daughter is a culinary graduate and what she does is prepare merienda or teach her siblings how to cook. I am greatful to see my kids grow close together. They all love cheese, whether it's for merienda or any meal.



I am happy to see a mom like Mommy Star, who is a great inspiration to all parents. I only see her on TV and now I am lucky to have finally met her! There was never a dull moment when she openly talked about her parenthood and how she loves to cook with her daughter. 

"My daughter is a not picky eater but napansin ko na (I noticed that) she does not eat as much when I serve her food that she has eaten many times before," shared Mommy Star.



“There was a time I was just watching TV and I came across the recipe sharing commercial of Eden. Doon ko natuklasan yung Cheesy Tilapia at talagang na-curious ako nang bongga! Eh di ayun, ginawa ko at sobrang nagustuhan ng anak ko. Nakakatuwa talaga kasi madali lang siyang gawin, pero special talaga.” (I discovered the Cheesy Tilapia recipe while watching TV and I got curious. I tried making it and I was so happy that my daughter loved it. I especially like it because while it’s easy to make, it’s also a special recipe.)

Mommy Star was discovered by Eden Cheese through social media. Mommy Star embodies the brand with her fun and cheerful character, love for cooking, and knack for coming up with cheesy delights. 


 "We're happy we found Mommy and hope that she will be an inspiration for other mothers to be their own kitchen superstar. We're very excited about this project and look forward to seeing mommies everywhere share their own Eden Cheese recipes," shared Nikki Paras, Assistant Brand Manager for Eden Cheese Philippines.



A product of Mondelez Philippines, Eden Cheese can turn any ordinary dish into an extraordinary meal --- cheesier and healthier. Whether it's a classic Filipino staple like pritong tilapia or a party must-have like sweet spaghetti, add Eden Cheese and these everyday dishes can become instant hits again.

I am so inspired by Mommy Star that I made my own easy recipe. It's easy!


Charming Lani's Tuna Flakes topped with cheese
Ingredients:
1 can of Tuna flakes
1/2 cup Eden cheese, grated
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 small onion, chopped
pepper
salt* (optional)
fried chopped garlic (optional)

Procedure:
1. Heat pan. Pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil and saute onion. Add tuna flakes and a dash of pepper and a pinch of salt. 
2. Transfer on a plate and top with Eden cheese. You may add fried garlic to add a little flavor.
*I use Eden cheese, so I don't add salt anymore.

So mommies, take it from Mommy Star and make meal times extra yummy, extra cheesy, extraordinary for the whole family with Eden Cheese. 





For more cheesy goodness, visit www.facebook.com/EdenCheesePH. You may also visit http://cheeseanything.com/ for more Eden Cheese recipes.

Get to know Mommy Star by visiting her here:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016