Up & Up non-surgical solution to aging








I am in my early 40s now and I know that beauty comes within, but it is also important for me to always look young and presentable.  So, when I stumble upon the booth of Up and Up during the MommyMundo ExpoMom 2016, I got a chance to know more about the product and got Up and Up for myself to try and see if it's going to work for me. When it comes to my skin, especially my face, I am always conscious about how I look. I take close-up pictures of myself to see if there are wrinkles. 



I met Ria Teresa Castrillo, Up & Up president, and she explained to me how it made changes to her youthful skin. When she saw the good effects of Up & Up on her skin, she decided to bring it here in the Philippines. If you look at her face to face you will see how young she looks.


I applied at bedtime, and what I noticed is that there's a tightening on my face. I took a picture of myself before I started applying Up and Up. Few days later, I noticed the improvement on my forehead. 

Before


After
Now, I have proven the effectiveness of Up & Up. It is not just about good things that you see in the flyers, but the real effect it made to my skin is real! 




  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016