Gardenia Pocket Sandwich: Fun Filling Treats

I call myself the "Jack of all Trades" since I became a mom. It is not an easy responsibility to become a parent. I am happily married and a proud mom of five beautiful children. Being a mom is not an easy task and I'm sure that a lot of moms can relate that this responsibility that we embraced is forever. It is up to us how we handle it and how to manage our time. A woman today can do more things at the same time. Even a man's task at home can also be done by a woman. 


Ever since I became a wife and a mom, I learned so many things that I didn't know I could do when I was still single. When I was young, I just wait for my food to be served in the morning, go to school, study and play. When I got my first job I was already a mom and it was really a drastic lifestyle change. I learned how to handle time and became more responsible. Although it's not an easy task, I love being a mom and a wife. Planning meals, waking up early to prepare food, bring kids to school, help the kids with their projects, help my young ones with their school lessons & home works, attending school meetings, school outbound and sometimes carpentry and painting with my husband, and more. I got used to what I'm doing everyday and doing all this makes me happy because I love my family and I care for them so much!

We could prepare food and snacks that our kids are always looking forward especially now that it's school time again, they are expecting yummy treats in their lunchboxes. Although, I got used to preparing their "baon" for school or outbound activities, we sometimes think of something quick to prepare that is yummy and nutritious. Seeing my children smile makes my day complete.


Three days ago, we were invited to bring our little ones at the launching of Gardenia Pocket Sandwich at Fun Ranch. It was a day with pocket full of surprises, games and magic show we all enjoyed. My son Nathan had so much fun playing different games and it's his first time to volunteer in the magic show. Wow! I never expected my shy son to participate. I was really a surprise! I am so happy that the Gardenia event would make my Nathan become more confident of himself on stage and in front of many people. 


Let me tell you something about the yummy Gardenia Pocket Sandwich that became one of my children's favorite snacks by the country's leading bread maker. It is made of two slices of soft and luscious white bread, the pocket sandwich has no edges and is perfectly sealed, making it a convenient snack for the kids and not messy to eat.  Because it is made by Gardenia, it is guaranteed safe because these sandwiches are produced in a clean and sanitized environment. So moms, worry no more about sandwich preparations every morning and afternoon snacks, we can have more bonding time with our kids. Gardenia Pocket Sandwich is easy to carry around in their lunch boxes or bags, so kids can enjoy the energizing "baon" during breaktime, in-between playtimes and fieldtrips.


The kids can enjoy two variants of freshly baked nutritious sandwich ‒ chocolate and peanut butter sandwich. It is high in iron, which contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin; high in Vitamin B1 that helps release energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates; and has a Vitamin A, which is essential for the function of the eyes. 


And it's so affordable! For only Php 15.00, our kids will enjoy the newest Gardenia Pocket Sandwich and can be bought at leading supermarkets and convenience stores. 

For more details and pocket full of fun, like Gardenia on Facebook @GSnackTreats or visit www.gardenia.com.ph






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016