My say about So Natural Red Peel Tingle Serum




So many skin care and so many claims. But, what is really a good skin care for us? Well, it depends on what really is a match to your skin. I've seen and read a lot of skin care products and reviews that makes it so confusing what to use. Here's the thing, my concern is not just about pimples, but the blackheads and large pores that has been a major issue.

Luckily, I was introduced to So Natural Peel Tingle Serum. In my mind, it will be a big test for this product since it's been ages and nothing really worked for me to get rid of blackhead and really tighten my large pores. We'll see if it's going to work.

So Natural Peel Tingle Serum is made in Korea. It is a facial peeling serum and a wash off type. It will peel off the dead skin and texture from outer skin, and removes dead skin and blackhead in pore. This red serum let's melt out the dead skin and give back smoothness to your skin.



So, I've I tried using it for the very first time. Okay, it has a tingling feeling when applied while massaging it on my face. But, once you wash it off with water, the tingling will disappear. What I noticed is the after washing my face is the smoothness and no heavy or sticky feeling. It's advisable to use So Natural Peel Tingle Serum 1 to 2 times a week. I'm so happy with the result 'çause it did work on my face! The pores tightened and those blackheads that I hate so much decreased to 80%. Also, the texture of my face improved a lot! Those tiny bumps are gone! 

I super love this product! So Natural Peel Tingle Serum did wonders to my skin problem. It saves me into spending too much for treatments. I highly recommend it to those having a long time bad relationship with not so effective skin care. It only cost is ₱1,100 that you can consume for a long time since you only use it 1 to 2 times a week.

To know more about other products of So Natural, like and follow @SeoulunniPhilippines on Facebook and @seoulunni_official on Instagram, or you can visit their website at https://www.seoulunni.com.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016