BB Ristorante

Benvenuto a BB Ristorante!

It's Italian with a twist! Upon entering their restaurant, I felt relaxed and romantic. The ambiance makes me think of  dating my husband.

The Restaurant has three branches in different countries, in Italy, Japan and here in the Philippines. I checked every corner and I am satisfied with everything I see around. It's clean and perfectly designed!








The restaurant is semi-fine dining where you can choose to just listen to the music and have a drink, or dine and choose from their original Italian food with a twist. The bakery has different varieties of cakes and pastries to choose from. I love their freshly baked bread!






The food served are well-presented! They looked so delectable!  

Pomodoro e Pollo Cordon Blu Php190.00*Carbonara e Arrosto di Masro Php190.00*Porkloin Arrosto e Aglio Olie Php200.00*
*promo

Insalata Capricciosa Php350.00
  • Garden Salad with bacon, egg and Capricciosa Sauce
Ravioli con Pomodoro - Php 350.00
  • Cherry Tamato Sauce with Ricotta Cheese and Spinach


Cocktail Gamberi Php380.00
  • Prawn with rich in flavor Cocktail Sauce
Pancetta e Vovo Spinaci Php290.00


Red Velvet Cake

Tiramisu
Cheesecake
freshly baked bread
The sumptuous dishes are lavishly cooked with the best ingredients and the olive oil they use come straight from Italy. My palate is satisfied and I will surely come back and bring my husband for a romantic Italian date! 


If you're looking for a romantic Italian resto, try BB Brand! The food is affordable and the service is great! You'll love the place and their dishes!


Buon Appetito!

2nd floor RCBC Savings Bank Corporate Tower
25th corner 26th street,
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
Tel. No: 02 893 1599

Follow on on facebook:  BB Ristorante



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016