Goldilock's Baon-the-Go for Everyone



I remember when I was young, I always have "baon" going to school and as I get older it's always an exciting day for me what's the snack that is prepared for me. It's always been a daily school day routine and even when I was already going to work, I still have "baon" with me to save money and avoid spending more  that is much expensive when I buy in our school cantee.

Nevertheless, we couldn't avoid buying bringing baon and tasty snacks that's been a common occurrence even when we entered the professional world.

With the Filipino habit of snacking in mind, Goldilocks, the country's number one bakeshop is happt to introduce a yummy solution for any snack conundrum with Goldilock's Baon-the-Go campaign!

Treat yourself a plethora of delicious treats with Goldilock's Baon-the-Go. A collection of yummy snacks which range from delicious Banana, Blueberry and Dark Chocolate Chip Muffins, Filling Caramel Pusong Mamon, and Classic Goldilocks Brownies all of which are guaranteed to fill your snacking fix!

Give your daily baon a sweet kick with Goldilocks Baon-the-Go! Grab these and other snacks at Goldilocks stores nationwide!

For more information, you may also follow Goldilocks on Twitter or Instagram at@GoldilocksPH, on the Goldilocks Facebook page, or at the official Goldilocks website at www.goldilocks.com.ph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6th Jollibee Family Values Awards: Gabi ng Parangal Para sa Pamilyang Pilipino 2016

Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Discounts and Rewards

Asia Digital Marketing Conference 2016